Sunday 7 June 2009

A blog award? Never heard of it~

In the name of The Almighty...

Was tagged by 'Aliah a looong time ago. Didn't have time to, tp skrg rse nk buat la. takley nak study physio neyy~~

just had a cup of coffee, which will surely make my head go spinning tomolo~ so, here it goes =) 1. Copy award di atas untuk diletakkan di blog anda. -dah-

2. Nyatakan 5 fakta menarik tentang pemberi award ini:
- 5? byk jgk tu. baru knal pn bdk ni =) I'll try, see how far I can go ;)

a) She is my best friend's good friend. (good is not enough i think. haha~) my best friend's consultant?? =P or my best friend's best fren?


b) She is of Dutch's descent.


c) She wants to go to Hungary some time in the future =)


d) I think she's someone who believes in herself, she believes in what she wants to do. She seems like it.


e) An outspoken person. I think she's a brave and strong girl =)

Maybe that's why my bf (best friend) is close to her.

3. Setiap blogger mesti menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima ward seterusnya:

-byk jugek 10~

a) Coffee and I never get along well.

b) I love horse-riding because that's the time when I can feel my dad really loves me, and the horse. Actually I love seeing him with the animals, such an animal-lover. =) 'my ayah's macho time'. haha

c) I am afraid of cats. What more, dogs.
I don't care when people say, kalo xsyg binatang mmg bukan org yg penyayang. Couldn't care less.
d) A needle-phobic.
I read in an article, this can cause death. It is characterized by the vasovagal reflex (fainting). The heart can stop (blood pressure drops). Yea, that's what my aunt said after she withdrew my blood last time. She couldn't feel my pulse. Yea, fainted each and everytime I got an injection. Like never failed to faint? =P
e) I said I love blue & green. but I buy pink & purple stuff instead. Hate it.
f) I tend to hate things, when people I dont like, like them.
g) I seek revenge. If I cannot punch that person in the face, I'll go and punch the wall. Oucch!!

h) A messy-girl. Jatuh longkang in front of the crowds, laugh out very loud, meja study is a whole lotta mess, jatuhkan makanan stiap kali mkn. ( I don't have a spinocerebellar disease, do I?? na'uzubillah...)
i) A very picky person.
I can go to the mall not buying anythin if I don't like them.
j) after writing all these, nothing in me I found interesting. =S
Can't I just write somethin positive about me?

4. Anda perlu memilih 10 penerima award seterusnya dan describe tentang mereka:
a) Zainab a.k.a Jane - penulis tetap blog. now I give somethin for u to write. ;P
tag only 1 person, can aa??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

muahahahaha..
thanks2..
nanti buat..
hahahaha
penulis tetap blog?
muahahaha

Syamira Zaki said...

penulis tetap blog? tara paham la jane.
*kompius* ;P

mEgaLomAniA said...

huuu..brilliant..u seems to know me very well..yes..haha..tapi..one thing la.i dont think i believe in what i'm doin..hemuh3..