Monday 17 August 2009

A few merapu things?

I think a few weeks ago, Yushah asked me, 'ade entry baru ke?'. I was like, gosh, I forgot that I have a blog olredy~ haiiss.. (already knew this is coming. haha. not a real blogger here.)

I'm glad that finally Nazli dah ade fesbuk. (reminds me of Razi yg lmbt jgk. haha..)
I missed her a lot. =( Lie~~~ (haha, saje bunyi syahdu sket)

I'm a loser when it comes to studies. See? Instead of studying, I'm here writing a merapu entry. =P

Next merapu point.

My mug is empty. m gonna go get a refill in a moment.

Back.

I do not know if there are things in life I really love doing, and GOOD at it. =( (what is my hidden talent? suddenly this question pops up? haha..allow me. today is my merapu day)

Sipped my milo.

If only I know what's wrong with my eye. have this weird thing in my right eye.

I wish I could be better at studying. (T_T) I always adore people who can really sit and focus!

I would like to have a lasic surgery if I could. I dont like wearing glasses. I might break them. (happened few times before).

I call people when I stressed out. I enjoy talking. Even tho I do not know much of what I'm talking about. (yea, might have some problems with my nervous system =P) I just need a companion sometimes. Lets jump to my name.

Wiki ::

Samira (In Arabic سميرة Samira; also Sameera) is a traditional feminine Arabic name. It is the feminine form of Samir, meaning "friend of the night" (most common), or "morning star" (high Arabic), or "human of the night". The name also means "pleasant companion".

The original name was Semiramis, the ancient queen with her hanging gardens.

Less commonly, Samira is also a Hindu name, derived from the Sanskrit word meaning "gust of wind", or "cool breeze".

(cant find the exact meaning to Syamira. I think my parents 'flavoured' the name abit. So that it sounds better? Even tho the Czechs keep calling me - Siamira).

So, that's the relation of the word 'companion', and, my name.

Ya know, the proffesors could ask anything in the exams. So isn't it good to just relate everything? Haha again.

Yes, so, that's quite long oredy~

Sleepy-head.

m gonna go back to my 2-inches-thick Guyton a.k.a the bible of physiology.

Sipped my milo again.

Ta ta fer now.

End of entry.

3 comments:

adLYNNa's said...

mmg merapu..
bile nk pencen dr merapu2 thing ni huh??
selamat berpuasa mcsya!!!
xsabanyer nk kelik~

najibah said...

lie ad fsbookk????wowowoow...~ mmg merapu~ =P

Syamira Zaki said...

hahah...mclynn, biaso la, angin nak exam. merapu la byk =P

yer jibah!! ado fesbuk doh budok tu. tp joint venture ngn paih.
Faiz Al-Nazlie XD