Wednesday 22 October 2008

Lessons learned

Everything that happens, must always have a good reason to it. I believe that. I really do. And this time I learn my lessons too.

I've been thinking a lot tonight. All this while, I have never realized, or perhaps I thot that I have before, but the fact is, I had not! I was so selfish. I only care about what I want. But I never gave anything in return. I was beyond stupid. I hope I am not anymore right now. I never really take good care of those who really cared for me. I barely see what they had done for me, up until now, I slowly opening up my eyes and see more clearly. I never appreciate those who were always around and be there for me. And right now, I think I really can differentiate those who have been sincere all this while, and who have not! Tonight's entry might be a bit emotional, but, be it. I couldn't care less. Perhaps when I look back at this entry in the future I will laugh. But now, let me just express every madness, every anger, every whatsoever that I have. I just couldn't sleep thinking about all these stupid matters.

I really hate this foolish world. Sometimes I do hate myself thinking about stupid things. haihhh... let'em out for once, and I won't think about'em later on anymore, I hope.

I miss those people who always treat me good, always listen to every single thing that I'm saying. I miss my good, no, GREAT friends! I'm a bit jealous right now, thinking that they already have new good friends... Perhaps before this God only shown me what is it like to have everyone good around me. And now He wants me to compare, how does it feel like when suddenly I cannot have those ppl anymore??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

kau mmg.. suka lupakan kwn.. aku laa tu.. adoi

Syamira Zaki said...

hue3.... ye la tu..... ;P ble la dak ni nk dtg prague... haihh