Wednesday 15 October 2008

So I decided to write...

In the name of Allah, The Mosst Gracious, The Most Merciful.

This is my first time writing such a post. Not thinking of any subjects, or topics in particular right now. I don't really know why at last I decided to have my own blog. I used to think it's just a trend to blog. I need not follow. And now I myself following the footsteps. I wasn't interested at the first time. I just, had been doing some re-thinking of the idea after my uncle some sort of 'urged' me to blog... He said it's cool to waste my time blogging. Haha... What an idea. But I really hope I will write up, or post things that are beneficial for others to read. \(^^,)/

I always tell people I am not good in writing, never good with words. Well, lets just give it a try. I hope I'll improve. =) I don't have much free time tho. It's pretty much tiring being a med student. Am not really whining about it right now. Just talking about what I'm going thru.

Done with the talking for this first trial. So, lets start blogging!
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Err.. though it a big late, but still..happy blogging dear :) as your uncle said it to me..

Syamira Zaki said...

ops! apsal bukak tbe2 sume symbols ni c(=
haha..xprasan plak. lame sgt dah ni.
thanx nway! (^^,)