Sunday 14 December 2008

When things don't come out right

I don't really like what I've been thru for the past couple of weeks. I don't like these stupid problems. And I don't like ppl using the term 'friends' so lightly either. Some ppl can't just say, 'I always treat u as a friend...' or 'u're my friend...'.

One of my biggest weaknesseS (yea, have many) is, I don't really know how to choose the very right words, at the very right time. I can't. I'd rather say what I think, or what I feel because those words are 'right' for me. I'll stand my ground for what I think is right. I won't simply say things that will comfort others if they're not right for me. So sometimes, I just, better shut up. Not saying a thing is better for a person like me. Just don't force me to talk when I don't want to, because at that time, nothing will ever come right from my mouth. and I can't just say, 'Sorry, I slipped!'


p/s : well, I guess I better 'improvise' myself...living in this world is about getting around ppl too. my social skill, is soo damn weak. =( and I'll never be sorry. my bad.





7 comments:

Unknown said...

salam..hehehehhehe..aper cer nih? tak paham ler i?
hehehehhe..
nak komen sket:
encik syarafi nih memang cumil budaknya..nakai dan cam nampak best jer..hehehe..
jangan kaco!!! (versi syarafi)..hehehe

Syamira Zaki said...

hahaha...syarafi rockssss!! =D
erm...entry ni xperlu paham sgt kut. haha...amek isi penting je...

rusnarusli said...

salam, nab2.. hehe.. esok masak apa? hehe... dh jd org narodni sudey...
syam2.. sabarrrr... hehe

Syamira Zaki said...

heee....hait...sabar ;) baeeekkk... ha a la, arini pn jenab kat narodni lagi. aisshhhh...jane2 ni

Unknown said...

oooo..blog syamira sebagai medan baru bincang pasai jane2..hahaha..
tak cerita pon kat kita..
nak join sekali laa...hahaha
:)

adLYNNa's said...

cess kakah ni ado blog xse oyap kakku deh...
doh la kok ore puteh lako. aku x pehe weyh...
ngeee~

Syamira Zaki said...

hahhaha....adeh3...saje, bia napok ganah sket ;P erm tp lamo do x update ni. heh...ak duk blebey koksey, nati kalu ak gegey ado blog malu la plop. ngeeee~