Thursday 4 December 2008

Love Knows No Limit

Here's a vid suggested from a friend of mine. I always thot this kinda thing only happens in the movies. huhu...
*even tho it's a very old video. but it's ok, that at least now I've found it! hee*





I am pretty sure this short clip will touch each and everyone of us, deeply =)


How amazing is God's love, now I wonder...


For every single moment You let me thru
I thank you
'cause it has made me the person that I am now
For every single person that I have in my life
I thank You
'cause that's how You teach me love
For everything that I have now
I really, thank You
You are my ONE, and ONLY GOD
I shall only serve You...
Thank You Allah,
with all my heart...

=) =) =)

*even tho I always said that I hate purple and pink, but I think I've started to like'em now. hoho... colors are God's blessings wut... =D*

3 comments:

rusnarusli said...

salam, syam2... mmg tersentuh kan2... thanks for this video....

Unknown said...

salam syam2 jugak..aah...agak laaa..tersentuh jugak laa...hahahaha...memang pencenta animals betul la syam2 nih..hehehehe...

Syamira Zaki said...

huuu.... kan2... besnye kalo bulih pgg singa tu. tee...he he... HE is the one who holds our hearts ;)