Friday 14 May 2010

Dear Mommy

Salam and g'day everyone ^^,





Thank you Mommy (^^,)

Thank you mommy for tidying up my room
Thank you for cold-sick cuddles
Thank you for letting me spill, 'coz it was just an accident (^__^)

my fav phrases from the video.
what a cute lil girl =)

She reminds me of my mom. A few random facts/stories about me and my mom =)

1.I remember when my mom cuddled me so tight while she's sleeping when I had fever, and then she had to bring me to the clinic in the middle of the night.

2.Mom loves to ask me to sleep in her arms. Even when I told her that I'm too big to be sleeping next to her. And she would tell Syarafi (my youngest brother) that I'm her baby, not him =)

3.Every Friday morning she would come into my room while I was still sleeping to sweep on the floor, and get rid of the garbage I had.

4.She would tell me stories about myself when I was tiny. She said I was a really chubby baby. She told me I was born on Monday, and I could walk when I was 10-month old, I could recite my ABC when I was 2 and a half, and how I took the carrots from the fridge and eat 'em raw.

5.She said I grow up so fast that it seems like I was born yesterday to her. And she even told me after 20, I won't be her baby anymore, that I would go to someone else and forget her.

6.She told me I got my chubby hands from her. (I told her that I blamed her for me being fat and short. haha..)

6.She told me to wear make-ups on my first date =)

7.She told me, among all of my friends and what not, she would only let Yushah drives her car.

8.She would call me on my mobile (while I was lazying in my room) just to tell me that dinner/lunch is ready.

9.She made a lot of sacrifices that I couldn't even mention or remember or notice.
She's being fun and sweet and supportive.
She's an enemy-turned-into-friend.
Despite all the fights we had, I would always cherish her, respect her, and love her, with everything that I have. Because I share half of my genes with her.

I might not be able to pay everything she did to me and my siblings, but I would surely try to be the best daughter for her. (err, lets make an exception with helping her with the house chores. hahaa~)


And also,

Thank you for loving me for-ever Mom!


I know it's a lil late to post sth about mother's day. but what to do, am not a real blogger =)
but I still wanna write sth about my beloved mommy

Have nice day!

p/s :: trying to write in red, coz it's my momma's fav colour =)

2 comments:

Xiang Yan said...

wow first post within 5 months?! HAHA

Syamira Zaki said...

yes yes yes
and new layout too. LOL!