Sunday 26 April 2009

BGT =)

I usually do not like any reality shows, e.g Akademi Fantasia, Malaysian Idol, bla3...

but somehow I think Britain's Got Talent is somewhat different =) the contestants do not only sing. They can perform any talents they think they have, and the winner will have the chance to perform in front of the Queen. That sounds prestigious, isn't it?

Here are some of my favourites from this week's show =)



Notice when Simon was about to hit the button, and suddenly this beautiful voice comes out of Hollie. I think this part is funny. (^^,) Adorable, isn't she?


This one climbs to the top of my chart. They are really, really cool. Gosh, I can feel the hormone-rush(not sure which hormone tho, haha!) each time I watch this. Simon loved this as well. His approval is one of the hard ones to get. Cool, aren't they?

I also loved the performance from Shaheen Jafargholi from last week's show =)

1 comment:

ad_nin said...

dh page baru nmpaknye..hahaha..ke aku jer baru perasan...xkirelaa...da~