Sunday 5 April 2009

As the seasons change

In the name of The Almighty...

Hari ni dah masuk 5 April. The weather has become nice and lovely again. =) The season everyone likes. No more shivering cold, slippery walk, and green color seems to be everywhere. What a nice season. Spring is here! Bak kata orang kampung kat Prague, 'járo je tadý'!

BUT,

it means we only have 2months left before the exams start hitting us back again. waaa....
Spring and summer are supposed to be the seasons we enjoy the most. =(
Tapi kita kena selalu besyukur la kan? Be grateful for what is and what was. The future could not be foreseen, nor it could be foretold. So, berusaha je la kan? (The stressful season is coming back again so I need to prepare very well!)

Hari tu I chatted with a friend. Dia dah nak grad dah pun. Haha... Was happy for him =) He invited me to come to his graduation day this July. that would be lovely. he has a nice mum and sisters. if only I could go. tapi mcm tak boleh je. haha... we'll see how things go.

Kadang-kadang time tak teringat, jealous jugak tgk kawan2 dah nak grad. tp always be grateful. (^^,) orang kata time belaja rasa nak kerja cepat2, time kerja rasa nak belaja balik. so, seize the moment! ataupun orang latin kata, carpe momento!!

I was glad that I finished my Physiology test on Tuesday. (moga2 dapat result baik, amin...).
Because the hot korean series of Boys Over Flowers aired its last episode on Tues. hehe... so finally the story has ended. I am not really a huge fan but since I've watched Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden, so it is like a must-watch too. =P
but I love the soundtracks! really like most of them. XD






Ouh, and one more highlight of this week is about swimming. =D A couple of days before I talked to mum on Friday (I suppose), I dreamed of me swimming. Gosh, I have this crave for swimming for quite a while already. sampai termimpi2 pulak. Mum just got back from her trip to Indon. and she told me she bought me a muslimah swimming suit. waa~ I dunno what to say at that time. was overjoyed! =D I think that's what we call as mother and daughter chemistry. hik3... but that was not enough. I started thinking, even if I do have a swimming suit, berapa kali je pun nak swim kan. so tak berapa best la kan.

and then, on Friday's usrah with kak Alia, she told me that her muslim Czech woman told her that she has just got back from swimming. and she also offers if we wanna join them! they always go for swimming and book the whole swimming pool only for women!!!

waa....can't imagine how happy I was! syukran ya Allah... finally... =) so I'm thinking of telling my mum to send me that suit right away. heeee.....
it's been a while since I really have something that really makes me happy. thank you Lord.

this morning, (since it's 2am already right here) I'm thinking of going to see Barrack Obama delivering his speech. He has this 'Europe Tour' right now. and this will be the only time he will be giving his speech on this tour. I used to see him as someone who could bring the change to this pathetic world. but it seems like those remain dreams, since every now and then.

Also this week, I have been watching a lot videos on YouTube about Malaysia. how unintelligent and unprofessional, and inappropriate the so-called YBs. I grow hatred more on some people. haha! I have low tolerance for stupidity, dont tolerate it much. what more if that person is rude and shallow. I was so upset to see these kind of people 'leading' the country. Dirty people.

Ok, I think that's all for now. Banyak pulak tulis arini. haha...lama tak update. so like buat stock tulis banyak2. =P

nak tido da!

p/s : nak mimpi best2 lagi... \(^o^)/

No comments: