Monday 13 April 2009

Weekend in München

Roommates a.k.a travelmates =D
My akak sr a.k.a SyazZy WhaZzy yang rocks =D





Praise be to Allah... =)

waaahhh....
it was a great trip!
I love Legoland

I love BMW Museum (walaupun xsempat masuk T_T )
I love the Persian meal I had
I love the place we stayed in Munich

I wish I could go to Allianz Arena and watch the match =(

I wish I could buy some Bayern Munich's stuff
Olympia Park was super huge

English Garden was very peaceful and serene~ =)

I hate it that souvenirs shops close on weekends
I like Munich (^^,)v


3 comments:

rusnarusli said...

salam, huisshh spec mata (^_^)

adLYNNa's said...

salam, huisshh skirt (^_^)
gadis ayu, shapa nama?
lalallalala....

ps: uiks, mkn best ko denuh? [mksud tersirat]

Syamira Zaki said...

salamm....
huiisshh...semorg huissh2 plakk... =P

Rus, I kan begaye~ kui3...

haha, shedaap la Mclin...(ahemm, ak paham mksd mu. mmg suke mnyekit2...aishh)