Saturday 7 March 2009

Excuse me!

In the name of ALLAH...

Hurm, I do not know why was I soo ignorant the past. I didnt give a damn about this boycotting thingy.

Because for me, even if I don't buy their goods, others will still do it. and because we live in this country, there's not much of choices.


so this time, I really wanna say this out loud,

STOP PAYING FOR ISRAELS!!!


loud enough? NO? ok, I can repeat it once again,
STOP SUPPORTING MURDERERS!!!



Now I felt guilty for what I've done in the past. =( forgive me ya Allah... we live only once, and we'll be asked about our deeds in the life hereafter. Life's short, baby.


Kalau dulu, selalu buat excuse, 'ala...kalau boycott sampai menyusahkan diri buat ape...' well we just dont suffer enough like our brothers and sisters do. they are burnt alive!!! and you pay money so that you can pamper yourselves.

xde la pamper sangat pon....stakat beli burger McD yg menggemukkan (daging yang da lama gila awet), starbucks pnye drinks yg memang high in calories, coke yg blh buatkan infertilit
y in men (artificial sweetener can affect the sperm production), and list goes very2 long....

so here's my call, lets stop being 'their' friend. because they have never been good friends.

ala kat czech mmg byk sgt2 barang dari Germany. dari Holland, Austria, Slovak pun ada byk jgk.

just don't close your eyes and be so rigid and ignorant. like I did (T_T)



don't just close your eyes and pretend to yourself as if you're not doing something bad




not an ignorant anymore,

-syamito-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

excuse me taky!!hehehehe

Syamira Zaki said...

nk mintak izin laluan kerr... hehe =P