Monday 2 March 2009

whoott~

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem...

What?? It's March oledi? aiyoyoyo...cepat sungguh masa berlalu yer....
time really does fly fast. aigoo~

This week ada test Biochemistry on Friday. I wasn't in mood to study during the weekend. =(
aishh...but, lets don't waste time! =D *abes tulis blog ni sila study dengan bersungguh2, kata Syamira kepada dirinya.*

Something happened today, rather huge. Or I would say, it was at the edge of life-threatening, incident. whooott~~

tp all praise to God, that He always protects my family. I couldn't imagine what could have happened if it wasn't because of Him. THANK YOU GOD!


-Is it the sky, or the birds are smiling? I am smiling too =) -


*Dear Allah, please protect me and my family, my friends, teachers, the mujahideen, muslimeen and muslimat, and everyone in need. Shower Your blessings upon us, and guide us to the right path. It is to You, to whom we belong to. Ameen...*

And I also love this quote from Al-Qur'an, I do not remember exactly how, but it is interpreted like this,
Allah menguji kamu untuk melihat siapa di antara kamu yang benar imannya, dan siapa di antara kamu yang masih ragu-ragu. I think I can search for the exact verse next time =)



Till then, sayonara~

May God bless all of you


2 comments:

adLYNNa's said...

aku dah sampai oz~
bl turn mu nk kelik msia?
asyik2 turn aku jaaa~
hayyo0o0o

Syamira Zaki said...

hahahha...ak memaksimakan time kat obersi =D msia panass wooo...kui3...